Review: iUNIK Centella Calming Gel Cream



Hi everyone!

I hope everyone is safe and healthy.

Today, I'll be reviewing a calming gel cream that I found on Yesstyle.com. I always like to have some sort of acne cream/gel on hand so that I can apply it on trouble areas. I especially like to do overnight treatments with these acne skincare products by just dabbing it over the area and leaving it on overnight. By doing so, I'm always able to see how useful/effective the acne treatment is.

This refreshing and moisturizing oil-free cream is enriched with 70% centella leaf water and 10% tea tree leaf water, which gently lowers skin temperature, effectively soothing and calming sensitive skin with blemishes. Also contains 6 different kinds of sprout extracts which fully moisturizes skin and helps relieve skin stress, creating clear, refreshed skin in a good condition. 

Centella Asiatica: a well known healing plant used since ancient times, as well as a source of madecassoside, the star ingredient of popular ointment creams, it soothes weakened skin and helps strengthen the moisture barrier.

Tea Tree: had anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties that prevents and reduces acne scars. Also used as an effective way to soothe irritates or sensitive skin

6 Sprout Extracts: Pak Choi, Broccoli, Sprout Wheat, Clover, White Radish, & Cabbage.
Sprout vegetables are sprouts that have been germinated for a week or some. When germinated, the nutrients needed for life support are aggregated and their energy is condensed into the sprouts. Thus, they contain rich organic nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, and enzymes, protecting the skin from external stimuli.

This lightweight gel cream soothes and clarifies skin while reducing blemishes and wrinkles, leaving your skin to look refreshed and resilient.

Overall Effects:
1. Protect sensitive skin with natural ingredients.
  • An effective ratio of 70% centella Asiatic leaf water and 10% tea tree leaf water helps improve sensitive skin.
2. Strengthen skin and minimize skin stress
  • Triterpenoids found in centella asiatica make skin clear and healthy.
3. Soothing, nutritious, and hydrating
  • Contains 6,000 ppm of sprout extracts in patented organic form for abundant moisture and nutrients.
4. Brightening & wrinkle improvement
  • Contains studied ingredients niacinamide and adenosine for brightening skin tone and wrinkle care.
Here's a close-up of the gel. You can see it's clear and colorless, while still having the gel viscosity.

Size: 60 mL

Color: Clear and Colorless

Fragrance: fragrance free, no scent. There's suppose to be a light bergamot oil scent, but I honestly don't notice any kind of smell.

Texture: Has a smooth gel texture, not overly thick, like a gel-cream mix of texture

Absorbance: Absorbs quickly into skin,  not leaving any kind of residue or oiliness.

Packaging: Comes in a white and light green rubber, plastic tube.

Free From: Dyes, Synthetic fragrances, Paraben, Sulfate, Alcohol, Silicone, EU Allergen-free, & Cruelty-FREE.

Star Ingredients: Centella Asiatica Extract & Tea Tree Extract.

Full Ingredients ListCentella Asiatica Leaf mWater, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Water, Niacinamide, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine, Sodium Hyaluronate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, C12-14 Pareth-12, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract

How To Use:
After using basic toner, gently apply a suitable amount along the face, rubbing from inside to outside until fully absorbed.

How I Use It:
I use this gel cream both morning and night, after I've applied my serum, before my face cream. I like to dot the gel only at needed areas, then gently massaging it in.
If I'm doing an overnight treatment for a really troubled area, I use a Q-tip to apply the gel on the needed area and leaving it overnight to absorb slowly. By morning, when I wash my face off, I'm able to see what a difference has been made.

Below are images of me using the gel
You can see a major change after I applied this calming gel on a pimple on my cheek overnight. It completely shrunk the pimple and got rid of the redness.
I had a pimple on my forehead, above my eyebrow. You can see it was originally red and inflamed. After applying the calming gel, the redness went down and so did some of the inflammation.
I was having a really bad breakout on my right cheek. you can see there were both deep and surface pimples. After applying the calming gel, some of the redness was reduces and the big angry pimple wasn't as inflamed as well.
This was a pimple on my forehead that was really painful. It was a deep pimple that just wouldn't go away. After I did a regular application, I felt like there wasn't much of a change, so I decided to do an overnight treatment with the gel. By morning, the pimple did come a little more to the surface and it wasn't as red and painful anymore.


Overall, I really liked this calming gel cream.

I notice a big difference whenever I use it, especially when had as an overnight treatment. It really does help calming the redness and inflammation from my problem areas, while speeding along the healing process. I see my pimples going down/diminishing overnight and acne scars going away/healing faster.

I like that it's so natural and has great ingredients. If you look at the ingredients, you'll see that centella asiatica leaf water is the first ingredient on the list, meaning it's the most abundant ingredient within this gel.
It doesn't cause me to breakout, instead it's helping to provide nutrients to my skin, and once again, speeding up the healing process. The gel provides also like a cooling sensation, not because it has ingredients that do that kind of act, but because it is a gel consistency, it just naturally gives a cooling feel to the skin. This cooling sensation will help with calming down redness on the skin too.

It's great for all skin types.

Rate (out of 5 stars): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I love this calming gel and I will definitely buy it again in the future. It's really effective and I love the results. I highly recommend everyone try it out.

Product Mentioned:
iUNIK Centella Calming Gel Cream
     Amazon: https://amzn.to/2xnxLWY
                     https://amzn.to/39INZa6
     Yesstyle: https://shrsl.com/27b6b

FTC: not sponsored. I bought this product with my own money and this is my honest review. Links are affiliate.

Comments

  1. Depo 20ribu bisa menang puluhan juta rupiah
    mampir di website ternama I O N Q Q.ME
    paling diminati di Indonesia, ::))
    di sini kami menyediakan 9 permainan dalam 1 aplikasi
    ~bandar poker
    ~bandar-Q
    ~domino99
    ~poker
    ~bandar66
    ~sakong
    ~aduQ
    ~capsa susun
    ~perang baccarat (new game)
    segera daftar dan bergabung bersama kami.Smile :d
    Whatshapp : +85515373217 :* (f)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Dear, Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop

Review: COSRX Centella Blemish Cream

Review: COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner