Review: TIA'M Vita B5 Toner


Hi Everyone!

Back with another review for TIA'M skincare products. This toner goes along with the Try Me; Review Me campaign review that I did yesterday on the Blackhead Out Sheets. Once again, I was given this product from Stylekorean in return for my honest review.

I've always been a big believer in skincare toners. I always use a toner twice a day ever since I started getting into toner over 10 years ago.

This hydrating toner instantly quenches the skin's thirst and restores the skin's balance. Formulated with pro vitamin B5 and NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factor), it instantly quenches dehydrated skin and boosts skin's moisture reservoir to keep it comfortably hydrated. 

Formulated with Peptide and Betaine, it enhances damaged skin barrier and restores your skin to its optimal level and allows your skin to become balanced. It helps to retain moisture in the skin the entire day, leaving the skin supple and bouncy with moisture.

Some facts about Vitamin B5 in skincare:
  • Vitamin B5 = Pantothenic Acid / Panthenol
  • Studies have shown that vitamin B5 works as a moisturizer on the skin and enhances the healing process of skin wounds.
    • B5 binds to and holds water effectively, moisturizing the skin and helping it maintain softness and elasticity.
    • Has anti-inflammatory properties and is involved in activating the proliferation of cells that are important for wound healing and restoring the function of the skin barrier.
  • B5 can help with facial acne, reducing the number of acne-related facial blemishes.
Here's a close-up of what the opening of the bottle looks like. The toner itself is quite watery, so it drips out of the bottle really quickly.

Great for:
💧Dryness
💧Tightness
💧Roughness
💧Dullness

Benefits:
🍃Hydrating
🍃pH balance
🍃Soothing

Key Ingredients:
💦Panthenol - Locks in hydration. Restores skin barrier function.
💦Betaine - Provides oil-water balance. Soothes and calms the skin.
💦Hydrolyzed fish collagen - Increases skin hydration. Enhances skin elasticity.

The toner is clear, fragrance free, runny with a slight thickness to its texture. It absorbs quickly into the skin, not leaving any tacky or oily residue behind. 

Size: 180 mL

Color: Clear and Colorless

Fragrance: None

Texture: Runny with a slight thickness to it.

Free from: Alcohol, Fragrance, Essential oil and it's Cruelty-free!

Full Ingredients List: Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol (10000ppm), Betaine, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Glycerin, rh-Oligopeptide-1, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Sodium Hyaluronate, Saccharomyces/Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces/Imperata Cylindrica Root Ferment Extract, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid

How To Use:
  1. Use in the morning and evening after cleansing. Take a moderate amount on a cotton pad or hand.
  2. Apply evenly on the skin and gently pat the skin for better absorption.
  3. If you need more moisture, layer the toner 2-3 times.
How I Use It:
I use this toner morning and evening, apply a quarter-sized amount onto a cotton pad. Once the cotton pad is nicely saturated with the toner, I gently apply it all over my face and neck, trying to go in an upward direction.
Once the toner is fully absorbed (with happens within 1 minute), I move on with the rest of my skincare routine.

Here's how I look Before and After using the toner. I had just finished using the Blackhead Out Sheet on my nose which explains why I have that red mark on my nose. If you've seen my review for those sheet you'll understand why I have that mark.
My skin feel plump, hydrated, and soft after using the toner.

Here are what both my cheeks look like Before and After using the toner.
You can actually see the dry, skin tightness to my cheeks before I used the toner. Afterwards, you can see how plump and moisturized my skin is once my skin has absorbed the toner. The toner glides onto my skin easily and absorbs in my dry, tight skin within 1 minute.

Before and After of my forehead.
Honestly, it looks about the same with or without the toner, but it feels completely different. The skin on my forehead doesn't feel as stretched out anymore and it's nicely hydrated. It has that same shine to it, but my skin literally feels softer and smoother after applying the toner.


 Overall I really loved this toner. It's become one of my newest favorite toners that I've used in the past year.

It's really hydrating and doesn't make my skin feel heavy or oily and doesn't leave behind any weird residue. The fragrance-free is an added bonus, especially for people who don't handle fragrance well.
It's very gentle and great for anyone with sensitive skin. I have oily skin, but I think this toner is great for al skin types. If you have dry skin you'll definitely love this toner! For oily skin, I think some people will prefer it during dry winter months, but personally, I like my skin feeling pump and hydrated everyday of the year, so this toner is right up my alley.

I see and feel a major difference after using this toner. My skin doesn't feel tight anymore and there's a serious plumping to my skin from absorbing all the toner goodness. As mentioned above, vitamin B5 is good to hep moisturize the skin and it's been shown to help enhance the healing process of skin wounds. It can help with facial acne and reducing the number of acne-related facial blemishes. This is a big plus in my book since I have oily skin and I suffer from acne all the time.

Again, I really love this toner and I'd recommend it for everyone to give a try. It's truly amazing.

Rate (out of 5 stars): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I love this toner! It's amazing and super duper hydrating. It changes me skin from dry and tight to smooth, hydrated, and soft. I love that it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave me feeling sticky or oily. It's great for all skin types and I'd buy it myself and recommend it for everyone.

Product Mentioned:
TIA'M Vita B5 Toner
     Stylekorean: https://bit.ly/3N8VImL
     Yesstyle: https://shrsl.com/3fp2e


FTC: Not sponsored. I was given this product from Stylekorean as part of their Try Me; Review Me campaign in return for my honest review. Links are affiliate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Dear, Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop

Review: COSRX Centella Blemish Cream

Review: COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner