Review: Jigott Snail UV Sun Block SPF 50+ PA+++


Hi Everyone!

Today, I will be reviewing a sunscreen! I've actually previously reviewed another sunscreen from Jigott that I really liked, the Jigott Whitening UV Sun Block SPF 50+ PA+++. This sunscreen was great and I really enjoyed using it and even bought it multiple times.

Sometime last year, I was on Yesstyle.com and I saw this new Snail UV Sun Block from Jigott and I immediately thought, "OMG! I HAVE TO TRY IT!" 
I love skincare products that have snail and since I had such a great experience with their other sunscreen, I wanted to give this one a try. (Side note, I also repurchased the Whitening UV Sun Block at the same time 😆)

This is a lightweight sunscreen that keeps the skin transparent and healthy from strong UV rays. Spreads easily onto skin and blocks UV ray to minimize skin irritation and leaves skin supple. Contains herbal extract and snail secretion filtrate which keep skin glossy and smooth. 
This sunscreen is water-resistant and can be used in everyday life, such as leisure, sports, and outdoor activities for a long time to protect again UV rays.

Here's a close-up of the sunscreen. It's a white, creamy textured sunscreen that glides easily onto skin

SPF Level: 50+ PA+++

Whitecast: None

Size: 70 mL

Color: White

Fragrance: There's a slight baby powder smell, it's not strong and isn't overwhelming.

Texture: Has a creamy and smooth texture that glides easily onto skin

Absorbency: Absorbs quickly into skin

Packaging: Comes in a orange rubbery, plastic squeeze tube

Full Ingredients List: I'm sorry, I wasn't able to find the ingredients online.

How To Use:
At the last stage of basic make-up, take moderate amount and spread out evenly to apply on the skin that's exposed to UV rays.

How I Use It:
I apply this sunscreen at the end of my skincare routine in the morning about 10-15 minutes before I leave the house.
I like to dot my face and neck with the sunscreen, then lightly massage it into my skin until all the sunscreen is fully absorbed.

Here's how my skin looks before applying the sunscreen
I've dotted my face and neck with the sunscreen.
After applying the sunscreen on, there's no whitecast. My skin feels moisturized, but not oily or heavy. It feels like I have nothing on my skin.

Overall, this is a GREAT sunscreen!

There's abolutely ZERO whitecast with this sunscreen. One thing I've always had a problem with when it comes to sunscreen is the whitecast. Since I have tanner skin, whitecasts are always very obvious which is why I really appreciate that this particularly sunscreen blends in really well and doesn't make it seem like I have anything on. 

It's an extremely lightweight sunscreen that's also moisturizing at the same time. It literally felt like I had nothing on my skin, but my skin still felt nicely moisturized and plump without feeling oily or heavy. 
I don't feel oily nor do I look shiny, almost slightly matte instead, but still not really. It's really hard to explain, but my skin just feels great with this sunscreen.

There's a slightly baby powder smell which I know can be off-putting for some people, but I don't think it's too bad for this product. It's a really light smell and goes away really quickly once the sunscreen is fully absorbed into your skin.

I also find that this sunscreen doesn't make me oily, so my glasses don't continuous slip down my nose whenever I have it on. 
✅Passed Glasses Test!

It doesn't cause my to break out and I don't get any sort of redness from this sunscreen.

I have to say that I think this sunscreen is just as great as the Jigott Whitening UV Sun Block.


Rate (out of 5 stars): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I love this sunscreen and I highly recommend everyone give this sunscreen a try! It's really affordable and is a great sunscreen to use! I think it's more worth it to spend money on this sunscreen than some of the popular big brand sunscreens that are ridiculously expensive. Save your money and try this one instead!


Product Mentioned:
Jigott Snail UV Sun Block SPF 50+ PA+++
     Yesstyle: https://shrsl.com/2hat8


FTC: Not sponsored. I bought this product with my own money and this is my own honest review. Link is affiliate.

Comments

  1. UV is bugging me for quite a while now. I'll try this out. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anti-Fatigue & Anti-Pollution turmeric face pack for dry skin and Glow
    Detoxie face pack, infused with Japanese Matcha, Turmeric, Vitamin E and Hyaluronic Acid, the face pack delivers quick results that ensure a firm skin and a soft glow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can i use this?? My skin type is combination... 🙂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Dear, Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop

Review: COSRX Centella Blemish Cream

Review: COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner