A New Start

Hi!
   My name is Kimberly and I am starting a Beauty/Skincare blog. I am currently 21 years old, but am turning 22 in about one week. I am going onto my last semester in college, obtaining a Bachelor of Science in Biology.
   It is my goal to provide honest reviews on all products that I feature, giving you my opinions, recommendations, and tips.
   I actually really like K-Beauty, so you may notice that most of my postings will be geared towards Korean products rather than Western products.
   I have 3 German Shepherd dogs at home, so you may see me post some things about my fur babies <3
   I will try to post as often as possible, I'm thinking at least once a week, maybe more, depending on how many products I have to discuss about.
   I hope you enjoy what I have to say.

   Please follow me on my Instagram @kimlovesskincare


#beautyblogger #beauty #skincare

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Dear, Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop

Review: COSRX Centella Blemish Cream

Review: COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner