Review: BY WISHTREND Clear Skin Shield Patch


Hi Everyone!

Today I will be reviewing a product that I absolutely love!
I've always been a HUGE fan of pimple patches. I know they've become much more popular in the US in the past 5 years, especially thanks to COSRX, but they were really unknown until COSRX become super popular in the US.
The first time I encountered pimple patches was when I was in high school, so a good almost 8 years now, when I had traveled back to Taiwan to see some family during summer vacation.
I was just walking through a Watson's (similar to an American CVS or Walgreens) and saw they were selling these pimple patches from the brand Nexcare (which also make band-aids). My sister and I became obsessed with them and we'd buy them in bulk whenever we were in Taiwan or if we had a friend going to Taiwan, we'd ask them to help buy some for us.
As time went by, we didn't go back to Taiwan as much and it was harder and harder to get the Nexcare pimple patches, and then COSRX came out with their version a few years ago! Now, I usually buy the COSRX pimple patches in bulk on Amazon.com.
***I will review the COSRX Pimple Patches next week***

A few months ago, Wishtrend debuted their own version of pimple patches. They are still considered a new product, so you can only find it on the wishtrend.com website.
I only knew about it because I saw that 08Liter.com was doing a TRY NOW, where you pay a discounted price of $3.99 for a product have get to try the product out and then write a review over it.
So that's exactly what I did. I was able to buy the pack of pimple patches for $3.99 and they came in about 1 week ago.

If you don't know much about pimple patches, here's some info:
Almost all pimple patches are made from the material: Hydrocolloid, which the medical field uses all the time in dealing with healing wounds. I idea of using these pimple patches is to help suck out all of the icky stuff in your acne areas, all the while protecting those areas from yourself so that you aren't tempted to pick and pop the pimples.

These Clear Shield Patches consists of Hydrocolloid to protect the skin from external contamination of water, dust and physical touch. It's think and breathable to naturally cover and quickly absorb impurities from problematic areas.
They come in 2 different sizes: 12mm and 14m. So depending on the size of the affected area, you can decide on which one you want to stick on. You can stick them on anywhere you want. If you have a pimple on your neck then put it on your neck! Your back? No problem! Your arms? Easy! Just slap it on!

GOOD NEWS! These pimple patches are ULTRA thin. Like THIN. They're the thinnest pimple patches that I've ever tried in my life.
They give a total of 36 patches, coming in 3 packets. 2 packets of the 12mm (each containing 12 patches) and 1 packet of the 14mm (containing 12 patches).

Keep in mind that these pimple patches are NOT going to completely remove the pimples from your face. They are a tool that helps along the healing process of pimples. They help to absorb impurities from acne and quicken the healing process/reduce the size and severity of the inflammation. 

These are the 3 packets of patches. You can see there are 2 packets of the 12mm and 1 packet of the 14mm.

Here's a close-up of the patches. 
Originally I was worried that the patches would only extract from the inner circle, but have no fear! The ENTIRE patch does the work, NOT only just inner area.

Look how crazy then these pimple patches are! These are literally the thinnest pimple stickers that I have ever used in my life.

Color: Clear, maybe skin color-ish so that it blends in with your skin and is less noticeable.

Size: 12mm and 14mm

Total Amount Given: 36 pimple patches - 24 of the 12mm and 12 of the 14mm

Fragrance: NONE

Texture: Sticky on one side and smooth on the other

Packaging: Each 12 patches are in individual packets of the same sizes (so total of 3 packets) and all 3 of the packets are put together in one big blue zip-able packet.

Material: Hydrocolloid

How To Use:
Before application, clean and dry targeted areas. Peel back an appropriately sized patch for the individual blemish. Gently press adhesive side over blemish, covering completely.

How I Use It:
I use these sticker both morning and night, mainly as needed. I apply them once I have just finished washing my face in the morning (after drying off) or once I have finished taking a shower at night. You want the area to be CLEAN and DRY. Make sure you haven't already applied any skincare products because it interferes with how well the sticker will stick and stay on your skin.
They say to use 1 sticker per pimple, but in my opinion, if you have multiple little ones all in the same area, I would just take the BIGGER sized sticker and target all of them with that 1 sticker. Why waste more stickers right?
Once I've applied the sticker onto the desired area, I just leave it on overnight or until I am about to shower, which is when I would take it off and either wash my face (in the morning) or take a shower (at night).

BELOW are pictures of me testing out these pimple patches for the FIRST time. This was literally the night that I got these patches in the mail that I used them right away after I had shower.
🚨PLEASE BE WARNED!🚨 If you don't want to see close-up pictures of the USED after effects of these pimple patches, just skip all the way to the end to read my final thoughts!

BEFORE
This is the pimple area that I wanted to focus on for my first try of the patches. This is how this area looking right after I finished showering. I haven't applied anything at all. You can see the pimple underneath, they are raised and inflamed.

AFTER
I have just applied the pimple patches. They are ultra thin. In my opinion, if these pictures weren't so up close, you might not haven't been able to see them as clearly, especially if I were just taking a regular picture at a normal distance.

MORNING AFTER
Here is what the patches looked like the next morning. You can see a LOT of extracted out from each pimple patch.

Pimple Patch 1
This one was located at the top corner of my forehead.

Pimple Patch 2
This one was located at the middle of my forehead. It was in the middle of the other two pimple stickers.

Pimple Patch 3
This one was located right above my eyes, between my eyebrows.

MORNING AFTER, BEFORE FACE WASH
I have just removed the pimple stickers, but I haven't washed my face yet. You can see the problem areas are visibly decreased in inflammation.

MORNING AFTER, AFTER FACE WASH
This is how my skin and the problem areas looked after removing the patches and washing my face. You can see that they are a LOT LESS raised and less angry looking. 

Here's the BEFORE/AFTER look.
Look at the HUGE difference! After using the stickers, you can see the pimples have visibly deflated, look less red, and are on their way to being healed.


Overall, I LOVE THESE PIMPLE PATCHES FROM WISHTREND!!!!!

They're AMAZING!!!!!!

I can't reiterate how much I LOVE THEM.

They are super thin and adhere really well to the skin. They don't fall off in the middle of the night, especially since they're so thin, so they don't really stick off your face and don't get rubbed off in the middle of the might.
You could totally wear these in the middle of the day and go unnoticed since they are clear and ultra thin.

These pimple patches are SUPER effective and 100% WORTH IT.

I just wish you can buy them from more places, such as Amazon or Yesstyle, but maybe in the future since they're so new right now, maybe they're only selling it on their website, but eventually on other places.
I really wish Wishtrend would do some sort of package deal of these pimple patches, where you buy a certain number and get some sort of discount. I want to buy these pimple patches in bulk, but right now they're like $12 a pack which is way more expensive than what I am paying for the COSRX patches that I buy in bulk from Amazon.
But if we're only comparing pricing based on 1 pack, the Wishtrend ones are technically CHEAPER than a pack from COSRX, and they give MORE. 
Food for thought.

Rate (out of 5 stars): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I LOVE THESE PIMPLE PATCHES AND I HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Product Mentioned:
BY WISHTREND Clear Skin Shield Patch
     wishtrend.com: https://bit.ly/2Sl1bNU



FTC: I bought these patches at a discounted price from 08Liter in return for my own honest review.

Comments

  1. Wow! Thanks for sharing your amazing skincare routine.
    I’ve been searching for others routine where I can get ideas and this one is the best. Well done!
    We should use natural peel off mask for clear skin!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Dear, Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop

Review: COSRX Centella Blemish Cream

Review: COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner