Review: Lapothicell Natural Mineral Sun Protection SPF 50+ PA++++


Hi Everyone!

Spring is here, but that doesn't mean you don't have to keep up with your daily sunscreen.
I will be talking about one of be favorite sunscreens that I've used yet!

✪Disclaimer: I got this sunscreen from 08Liter as part of their TRY NOW, where I get to try a product out at a discounted price of $3.99 in return for my own honest review.✪

This sunscreen from Lapothicell is a low-irritation mild sunscreen that is fine to use for all skin types, even sensitive skin. This is due to the minimized use of chemical substances in their ingredients.
It glides on really smoothly onto the skin and does NOT leave any kind of white-cast or residue or stickiness on the skin.
Here are swatches of the sunscreen. I know it looks really intimidating, as if it would have a really bad white-cast due to how thick and white it looks, but believe me, there's ZERO white-cast.
It's really creamy in texture and glides on the skin really well.

Main Ingredients:
  • D'panthenol
  • Chamomile Flower Water - helps calm sensitive skin and relieve redness. It is also has antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
  • Small Molecule Hyaluronic Acid - leave the skin moist even after applying sunscreen.
  • Aloe Vera Leaf - helps improve skin's firmness and keeps your skin moist and hydrated.
  • Centella Asiatca - a common herbal ingredient used in medicine to help heal wounds faster, such as acne. It can also help minimize pores.
Lapothicell Natural Mineral Sun Protection has an SPF of 50+ PA++++.
Blocks the strong UV rays! Protecting against BOTH UVA & UVB rays.
Less Chemical substances used! Higher blocking effects!
The patented mix of herbal extracts will revitalize your skin fatigued from UV rays.
Fermented soybeans, willow, cinnamon, oregano, cypress, Portulaca Oleracea, and gold safe to the human body are included. (Patent # 10-0910747)

Willow Bark Extract - a BHA which helps exfoliate skin by removing dead skin cells, contains salicylic acid, to help combat acne.

It also contains Houttuynia Cordata Extract & Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract (Hinoki Cypress) which is great because these help with prevent some breakouts because these ingredients are antibiotic and anti-viral! A sunscreen with anti-viral and antibiotics is genius! 
  • Houttuynia Cordata is a medicinal herb used in many Asian skincare products. As mentioned earlier, it's an antibiotic, which helps with preventing infection from skin problems, such as acne. It is said to also have powerful detox properties, is an astringent and anti-inflammatory.
Contains many hydrating ingredients such as:
  • Salvia Hispanica (AKA Chia seeds) - an antioxidant and is used to hydrate your skin. Also contains omega-3 fatty acids, which will help to calm your skin as it's an anti-inflammatory.
  • Sodium Hyaluronate - intensive moisturizing ingredient which bonds water to keep skin hydrated.
  • Hinoki Cypress (Chamaecyparis Obtusa) - an antiseptic, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties to heal acne and minor skin issues, and purifies your skin.
  • Fermented Soybeans - potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits. Contains polypeptides, which have moisturizing and anti-aging properties.
Contains 2 physical blockers: zinc oxide & titanium dioxide. These help provide protection against both UVA and UVB, prevent both surface and deep skin damage.

Since the chemical substances are minimized, this sunscreen is even safe for children to use, even if they have sensitive skin.

SPF: 50+ PA++++

Size: 50 mL

Color: White

Texture: Creamy & Thick when it comes out of the tube. Glides on smoothly and leaves a soft matte feel to the skin.

Fragrance: Light floral scent, it's kind of herbal but it's super light. It reminds me of some luxury perfumes for some reason.

Packaging: Comes in a plastic-rubber-y tube. The bottle is flexible, so you can squeeze out every last drop of that sunscreen.

Full Ingredients ListWater, Cyclopentasiloxane, Zinc Oxide, Propanediol, Titanium Dioxide(CI77891), PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Sulfate, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Fructooligosaccharides,Saccharide Hydrolysate, Pullulan, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Octyldodecanol, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Butylene Glycol,Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract,Sodium Hyaluronate, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Panthenol,Tocopherol,Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract,Salix Alba(Willow) Bark Extract, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

How To Use: Take sufficient amount at the last step of skin care and apply along the skin.

How I Use It: I use this sunscreen at the end of my skincare routine in the morning. I like to dab it at 4 areas of my face - forehead, both cheeks, and chin. I gently rub it in. I also apply the sunscreen onto my NECK as well! NEVER forget to also apply sunscreen to your neck.
If I'm wearing make-up, I would apply my make-up after I did my sunscreen and if a bit of time had passed, I would apply a SECOND layer of sunscreen.

Below are 3 different times that I was using the sunscreen and the BEFORE/AFTER looks of it.

This was actually the very FIRST time I had ever use this sunscreen. I had just gotten it in the mail the night before. I also apply the sunscreen onto my neck!
Left → Right: Before → Application → After
You can see even on my yellow and tan complexion that there isn't any white-cast at all! It's really moisturizing.

Left → Right: Before → After
Again, this way the very first time I had ever used this sunscreen. You can see there's not white-cast. It doesn't settle into the creases and it isn't oily or greasy at all. It's moisturizing. I feel like some of the tiny little cracks/wrinkles on my forehead are kind of gone because they've been plumped up from this sunscreen.

Here's another day that I used this sunscreen. If you look under my eyes, near the bridge of my nose, you can see in be BEFORE that my pores are really big and noticeable. Now, if you look at the AFTER, my pores are essentially GONE! This sunscreen really does help minimize pores!
Left → Right: Before → Application → After


Left → Right: Before → After
There's no white-cast, no change in how my skin looks. It's not oily or shiny on my face.

Here's a close-up of my trying this sunscreen again, it goes along with the pictures above where I have make-up on.
You can see how thick and creamy this sunscreen is, I smeared it on my cheek to demonstrate. However, once you just rub it all over, it just absorbs right in and leaves no trace at all. (You can see that I even apply it on my neck.)
Left → Right: Before → Application → After

Overall, I LOVE THIS SUNSCREEN.

This is seriously one of my favorite sunscreens. And I definitely got it for a steal at $3.99, since the usual price is ~$20-$25. I'm so thankful to 08Liter for giving me the opportunity to try out Lapothicell. I've always wanted to try their skincare products, but sometimes it's not really attainable in the US and sometimes the price is just too much out of my range.

As someone with oily skin and my skin is quite dark of an Asian person, it's hard for my to find a sunscreen that won't be oily, doesn't cause my to breakout, and doesn't have a white-cast.
THIS. SUNSCREEN. IS. AMAZING.
I truly truly TRULY love this sunscreen and would recommend it for anyone to try.

There is absolutely NO WHITE-CAST, no matter how deceiving the sunscreen may look due to it's thick and creamy texture. It simply glides onto the skin and is absorbed right away, leaving the skin hydrated, soothe, no white-casted, and it even MINIMIZES PORES!
If you look at my second set of BEFORE/AFTER pictures, you will see very noticeable the pores by my nose are minimized!
My skin feels really hydrated after using this skincare, and it doesn't feel heavy or oily on the skin. It doesn't cause my skin to overproduce oils either. In fact, after applying this sunscreen is leaves a soft MATTE texture to the skin, which is great for someone who is oily skin type like me.

I really like that there are so many great ingredients in this sunscreen, such as those anti-viral, antibactieral ones. There's also a lot of antioxidants in it too.

I literally cannot stop singing the praises of this sunscreen.

Rate (out of 5 stars): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I absolutely LOVE this sunscreen and I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend everyone try it out!



Product Mentioned:
Lapothicell Natural Mineral Sun Protection SPF 50+ PA++++
     Lapothicell: https://bit.ly/2YjnCDh
     Amazon: https://amzn.to/2URj8BJ
     You can also try eBay, they would definitely have some cheap options there to buy as well.




FTC: I got this product at a discounted price from 08Liter as part of their TRY NOW campaign in return for my own honest review.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Dear, Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop

Review: COSRX Centella Blemish Cream

Review: COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner