Review: Lancell Bio Huitomi Serum


Hi Everyone!

This is the second part of my review for the brand Huitomi. Last week, I reviewed their Sun Cream, which I really liked. This week I will review their serum that came with the Sun Cream. 

Again, I got this product at a reduced price of $3.99 from 08Liter.com as part of their TRY NOW in return for my own honest review.

This serum has any functions which include:
✅ Anti-Aging
✅ Wrinkle Repair
✅ Whitening
✅ Moisturizing

Contains a natural rare earth mineral called Lanthanum, which provides a strong anti-oxidant effect.
Also contains a high pure Caviar oil content (99.9%) and rich bamboo sap.
  • Rare Earth Lanthanum: "Anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory composition". Lanthanum protects skin from various harmful environment, activates skin cell and promotes self-sustaining power.
  • Bamboo Sap content of 64%. Mineral rich bamboo sap is called as miraculous water, it provides skin soothing and vitality effects, and also keeps synergic skin condition. There is a HIGHER content of Bamboo Sap than there is water in this serum.
  • NOT Caviar extract but PURE Caviar Oil. Contains 99.9% pure caviar oil. Omega-3, a bountiful nutritional content of caviar's makes your skin clear and help flabby skin to be smoothing and refreshing. It gives also high moisturizing ability and flexibility to your sensitive and dry skin.
  • Natural essence oil and plant extracts. Super Moisture Total First Serum for skin healthy natural essential oils and natural botanical ingredients give you a fresh and refreshing natural and moisturizing effect (lime oil, lemon peel oil, tangerine peel oil, allantoin, betaine).
  • Adenosine is used as a skin conditioning agent. It helps to create a healthy skin look by restoring the viability with strengthening the elasticity of the skin as well as helping with wrinkle improvement.
  • Niacinamide, AKA Vitamin B3, effects to anti-aging and acne suppression, skin rejuvenation, wrinkle, skin stains, moisture, pores and helps to manage and improve skin tone.

Suppose to provide a transparent, resilient, smooth, vibrant skin look.

Claims from Huitomi:
  1. Helps improve wrinkles and whitening
  2. Strong moisturizing effect and 24-hour moisturizing is maintained
  3. After sleeping, it suppresses the shine caused by oily skin oil
  4. 24-hour moisturizer keeps your sensitive dry skin free of tension and maintains optimal skin conidtion
  5. Helps maintain ant-aging and kid-like skin with cell activating effect
  6. Keeps skin smooth and elastic all the time

Here is a close-up of the serum. The amount I have on my finger is actually too much for my face. A little goes a long way with this serum since it is gel-like in consistency. 

Size: 50 mL

Fragrance: I personally didn't smell a scent when I used this serum, but I have read some review they said they noticed a slight smell.

Color: Colorless, kind of has a murky-ness to it.

Texture: It is thick and gel-like. It's very lightweight and not oily at all.

Consistency: It's really smooth and glides on the skin very easily. Since it is gel-like, a little goes a long way.

Packaging: Comes in a airless bottle dispenser (looks very much like your typical pump-style bottle).

Free From: Paraben, Benzophenone, Mineral oil, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, and artificial pigment. Artificial preservatives, artificial flavors, synthetic surfactants are NOT used.

Full Ingredients List: Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Betaine, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ceterayl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Lanthanum Chloride, Caviar Oil, PEG-8, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Arginine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cellulose Gum, Glycerl Polyacrylate, Allantoin, Polysorbate 20, Adenosine, Disdoi EDTA, Fragrance.

How To Use:
Apply twice a day on your face before you apply your face cream/moisturizer. Apply the serum to your face and tap softly to absorb.

How I Use It:
I use this serum both morning and night after I have applied an essence and before I apply my face cream. I like to pump out a little at a time and just dot my face with the serum. I also apply the serum to my NECK. Then I gently massage the serum into my skin and continue on with the rest of my skincare routine.

BEFORE
I have just finished applying my essence to my skin, so my skin is slightly moisturized but not completely.

I have swatched the serum onto my cheek. Again, it's actually too much and I end up just rubbing all of that onto my whole face.

AFTER
My skin looks and feel more moisturized. There isn't an oily look. No excessive looking shine either.

Overall, this is an okay serum. I don't notice any anti-aging effects from consistent use of this serum. 
I do like that they use a higher content of bamboo sap instead of water to give your skin a higher moisturizing level.
I also really like that it's super lightweight, doesn't clog my pores, and isn't oily at all. It doesn't cause my skin to look shiny and there is any overproduction of oil from this serum.

It really glides onto the skin really well. It's smooth and gel-like-ness makes the serum feel really good on the skin when it is being applied.

It is quite hard to find online. I could only find 1 website that sells this serum, kmall24.com. I will provide a link at the bottom.

As a serum, it's great for moisture but not much else.


Rate (out of 5 stars): ⭐⭐⭐⭐
It is a great serum in terms of moisture, but I don't notice any anti-aging effects. If you would like to try a serum that is lightweight and not oily, all the while also provide great moisture, then this is a great serum to try!


Product Mentioned:
Lancell Bio Huitomi Serum
     kmall24.com: https://bit.ly/2BPz4wK



FTC: I bought this product at a reduced price from 08Liter.com as part of their TRY NOW and in return I am provide my honest review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Dear, Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop

Review: COSRX Centella Blemish Cream

Review: COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner