Review: Lancell Bio Huitomi Sun Cream


Hi Everyone!

Today I will be reviewing a sunscreen that I got as part of the TRY NOW from 08Liter.com.
If you don't know what 08Liter is, they're a website where you can try skincare products (sometimes for free or for a discounted price) and you must leave a review on their website and on your social media account.
TRY NOW is where you pay a discounted price to try a product and review. You would pay $3.99, which is a TOTAL steal depending on certain products.
TRY FREE is where you can apply to try and win a chance to test a product for free and leave a review.

I got this sunscreen as a SET as part of the TRY NOW from the brand name Huitomi. The set came as a Serum + Sunscreen. I will review the serum next week.

Interesting side note: Huitomi is a compound work of "huito" and "mi" of the Korean language pronunciation of rare earth elements. It means making beautiful skin using rare earth elements.

The sunscreen on its own usually cost $15.91 while the serum own its usually cost $32.79. So buying it as a set for $3.99 is totally worth it! You're paying less than a 10th of the price.

Description:
✅ Anti-wrinkle
✅ Whitening
✅ No White-cast
✅ Moisturizing
✅ Antioxidant Effect
✅ Include Rate Earth Elements
✅ UV Protection

Huitomi advertises that this sunscreen is Triple Functional: Whitening + Wrinkle Improvement + UV Protection.
This sunscreen blocks both UVA & UVB at once for at least 8 hours (8 HOURS?! Seems almost doubtful...).

Antioxidant, anti-flammation and antibacterial effect by natural mineral rare earth lanthanum. Lanthanum can also generate more negative ions than materials such as elvan, ocher, jade and charcoal, and generates far infrared rats with high emissivity.
Emissivity is defined as the ratio of the energy radiated from a material's surface to that radiated from a blackbody (a perfect emitter) at the same temperature and wavelength and under the same viewing conditions.
Long-wavelength far infrared rays penetrate deeply into the skin, stimulating cells, and promoting metabolism such as hormone secretion and waste.

Promotes cellular activity: It revitalizes aging and denatured skin, and inhibits melanin deposits that accumulate in the skin, so you can feel the anti-aging effect of inducing clear, healthy skin condensation.

Uses natural preservatives!!! Use of natural preservatives such as Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract and Chamomilla Recutita Extract. Exclusing triethanolamine that induces skin troubles and mineral oil that blocks pores.

Star Ingredients:
๐Ÿ”ท Organic Based Sunscreen: exclusion of inorganic materials such as zinc oxide and titanium dioxide which cause cloudiness. Using organic sunscreen ingredients such as those listed below, keeps the skin feeling fresh even after applying. Without any sticky or any whitish cloudiness phenomenon.
๐Ÿ”ถ Rare Earth Lanthanum: Lanthanum that acts as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial functions helps maintain healthy skin by blocking harmful substances.
๐Ÿ”ท Niacinamide: AKA Vitamin B3. Effects to anti-aging and acne suppression, skin rejuvenation, wrinkle, skin stains, moisture, pores and helps to manage and improve skin tone. 
๐Ÿ”ถ Adenosine: As a skin conditioning agent, it helps create a healthy skin by restoring the viability with strengthen the elasticity and wrinkle improvement.

๐ŸšจThis sunscreen DOES contain ALCOHOL!!!๐Ÿšจ
The alcohol allows the sunscreen to absorb more quickly into your skin.

As you can see, the sunscreen is thick and milky.

Size: 120 g / 120 mL

Color: White

SPF: 50+, PA+++

Fragrance: There is a scent to this sunscreen, however, it's not strong and overpowering at all. It goes away quickly once the sunscreen has fully absorbed into your skin. I can't really describe the smell, it's not the typical sunscreen smell but there is a scent. Again, it's not strong and I wouldn't say it's a deal breaker at all. The ingredients do contain alcohol, so maybe there is a slight alcohol-y scent, but again, it's not too terrible.

Texture: It is non-sticky and doesn't have any sort of tacky feel. This feeling goes away once the sunscreen is fully absorbed. 

Consistency: The sunscreen itself is really milky and thick-ish in feel. You NEED to make sure you shake the bottle or the sunscreen will come out water-y.

White-cast: NO WHITE-CAST

Packaging: A bright blue rubber-y plastic-y tube bottle. The bottle is really bendable.

Free From: Triethanolamine and mineral oil.

Full Ingredients List: Water, Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor, Butyl Methoxy-dibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lanthanum Chloride, Resveratrol, Biota Orientalis Leaf Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, PEG-14M, Disodium EDTA, Adenosine, Perfume.

How To Use:
  1. Once make-up or skincare is applied, take the appropriate amount of the sunscreen and evenly spread on skin susceptible to exposure to UV.
  2. Apply more sunscreen to the deleted portions by moisture or sweat.
  3. Remove the remained sunscreen on skin using a soap or a cleansing before go to bed.
How I Use It:
I use this sunscreen in the morning at the end of my skincare routine. I like to grab little portions at a time and just dot my face with the sunscreen, then I gently massage it in. I also apply the sunscreen onto my neck!
I don't usually need to re-apply my sunscreen because I never stay outside long enough to need to. However, Huitomi is advertising that this sunscreen can last for 8 hours! I don't know how true that is because I don't really have anything to test it by.


Here's a BEFORE/AFTER of the sunscreen on my hand. There isn't any white-cast or shine to the sunscreen once applied. It isn't oily at all. You can see that it is thick in consistency. It is moisturizing, you can see the dryness/cracks on my hand have essentially gone away after applying the sunscreen.

BEFORE

BEFORE
My skin looks a bit shiny because I have just finished all my skincare routine products, so it's already fully moisturized before application of the sunscreen. (The pictures have different lightly because it was taken at 2 different times at different places. It is also different cheeks).

This is how I dot the sunscreen on my face when I am applying it. I also dot down my neck!

AFTER
There's not white-cast and I don't look any shinier or oily.

AFTER
You can see there's no white-cast and my skin doesn't look any different from the BEFORE shot. AKA, this sunscreen doesn't cause any shine and isn't oily at all.

Overall, this was a very good sunscreen!
I love that it doesn't have a white-cast, which is really important for me since I have tan yellow skin, so any white-cast would be really obvious on my skin tone. Even though it is milky, there's zero white-cast!!!

It is thick in consistency, so a little sunscreen goes a long way. Therefore, this bottle of sunscreen actually lasted me quite awhile, about 4 months.

It is moisturizing, which is evident from the pictures of my hand. You can't really tell how moisturizing it is on my face because I applied the sunscreen after I finished my skincare routine.

I don't really think there's any whitening effects, but that wasn't a big deal to me. I really wish the wrinkle improvement would've been more evident, but again, not a big deal. Essentially all sunscreen is anti-aging if you think about it because it's protecting your skin from sun damage.

The whole lasting for 8 hours is something I don't completely believe. In general, a sunscreen lasts about 80 minutes. I would go by that rule.

It is relatively cheap, but it is had to find. I could only find 1 website that sold this sunscreen, kmall24.com

Rate (out of 5 stars): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I would definitely recommend this sunscreen for everyone to try!



Product Mentioned:
Huitomi Sunscreen
     kmall24.com: https://bit.ly/2GKKW6s




FTC: I got this product at a discounted price in return for my honest review from 08Liter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Dear, Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop

Review: COSRX Centella Blemish Cream

Review: COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner