Review: Leegeehaam Grow Cica Cream


Hi Everyone!

Today, I will be reviewing a Cica Cream! I'd been eyeing this cream for a while on Amazon, but never took the plunge because I felt it was sort of expensive.
However, sometime in July-August 2019 (I think it was around this time), Glow Recipe announce they were closing their website down from selling other products and would exclusively only sell their own skincare products. Because of this, they were having discounts on all products on their website which is where I ended up buying this Cica Cream along with many other skincare goodies.

It's formulated with 1.51% pure Centella Complex for immediate soothing and repair. Dual function of panthenol (Vitamin B5) and madecassoside to improve skin's natural repair power and forms a strong moisture barrier, protecting the skin from harmful factors.

The Centella Complex is used to intensively recover and repair skin damages, blemishes, and sensitivity.

Centella Complex is made up of:
0.99% Centella Asiatica
2% Squalene
0.2% Asiaticoside
0.2% Madecassic Acid
0.2% Asiatic Acid

Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, and Asiatic Acid are made from Titrated Centella Asiatica Extract.
Titrated Centella Asiatica Extract means the pure powder form, no water mixed during the extracting process.

Effects:
✨Anti-Aging
✨Brightening
✨Wound Healing
✨Acne-Fighting

Here's a close-up of the cream. It's white colored, thick and creamy though it feels lightweight on the skin.

Size: 50 mL / 1.76 oz.

Color: White

Fragrance: Has a light scent that's sort of herbal-y and fresh, I actually like the smell! It fades away quickly.

Texture: Light, thick, and creamy texture, not oily or greasy. Spreads really easily on skin.

Absorbency: Absorbs quickly into the skin. Does leave a bit of a skin on the skin, but it's not a big deal and it's not oily.

Packaging: Comes in a soft rubbery-plastic squeeze tube.

Free From: Parabens, Sulfate, Alcohol, Silicone, EU Allergen

Full Ingredients ListWATER, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, NIACINAMIDE, SQUALANE, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 METHYLGLUCOSE DISTEARATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, BETA-GLUCAN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, ISOHEXADECANE, PANTHENOL, PORTULACA OLERACEA EXTRACT, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, SODIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, POLYGLYCERYL-2 STEARATE

How To Use:
Squeeze out an appropriate amount on hand after applying serum. Apply over the face and gently pat to absorb better. Can be used as a full face moisturizer.

How I Use It:
I used this cream both morning and night. Though I tried to use it as a spot cream, I ended up dotting the places that I wanted it on, since it spreads so easily, I could easily end up using the cream on my whole face unintentionally.
Usually, I just dot the trouble areas that I feel need the Cica Cream (spot treatment), then I light pat it into my skin, then continue on with my next skincare step which is my face moisturizer.

Below are a series of pictures of me using this Cica Cream over a period of time

Nov 16
This was the very first time I had ever tried this cream. I dotted it on the areas I felt needed it, then I lightly patted/massaged it in. I wouldn't say there was really a change in redness, but my skin felt relax and soothed afterwards.
Again, I wouldn't say there was a change in redness, but the pimple area felt refreshed and soothed. You can see the cream gave the skin are a bit of a shine, but it's not a big deal and it's not oily or greasy.

Nov 18
So, it's been two days of using this cream both morning and night. The cream is actually quite moisturizing!
If you compare the BEFORE/AFTER picture on the right to the one from Nov 16, you'll see that the pimple I had on my cheek is essentially all the way healed!
I noticed that the texture of my skin also feels smoother.
I'm trying to show the effects of this cream on the acne and bumps I have on my forehead. Again, it doesn't really decrease redness, but it does soothe the skin while moisturizing it.

Nov 23
After 5 days, there's been major changes to my skin! My overall face has gotten a lot better. The acne on my cheek is all gone and what's left are some minor acne scars which are slowly healing. You can see the texture of my skin on my cheeks has really become much smoother over the last 5 days.
On the left, I have one of those deep painful pimples that was growing and festering.
On the right, you can see how much has changed in the last 5 days on my forehead! It's a MAJOR change and I'm loving it. The skin on my forehead has become so soft and smooth. The acne is essentially all gone or still has some minor healing.

Nov 25
Another 2 days have pass, my skin is only getting better! I wanted to show you another example of how I apply the cream on my face. Again, I try to dot the areas that I feel need the cream, whether it be minor bumps, redness, acne areas, or healing areas. Sometimes, because I add a little to so many places all over, I end up massaging the cream all over my face.
On the left, look at how much my cheeks have changed! My skin is so smooth and clear! There's maybe a couple minor acne scars that are still slowly fading away, but it's a major improvement.
On the right, you can see my forehead and that deep pimple that's above my lip. My forehead has also gotten better. The acne scars are still just slowly fading away and there's essentially no trouble areas anymore. The deep pimple above my lip is still healing quite slowly, but it has decreased a bit in redness.

Nov 29
4 more days have pass. Overall my skin looks great and healthier. The cream is lightweight and moisturizing and I don't feel oily or greasy.
For both left and right, there are some minor new acnes that have developed, most notably on my forehead, however, this is NOT from the cream.
The deep pimple above my lips has diminished even more, but it's still just slowly healing.


Overall, I really like using this cream! I definitely see the improvements in my skin and it's a lot easier to see these changes through pictures than looking at your skin everyday. Honestly, whenever I looked in the mirror everyday, I wasn't sure if I was seeing any changes. However, but comparing my pictures, I'm able to see the subtle changes.

100% this Cica Cream helps to heal acne and acne scars. It really works to heal recent breakouts so they don't leave scars behind after the acne heals. While acne scars do take a little more time to heal (not that much more), the newer, fresher acne breakouts almost instantaneously get healed - compared between Nov 16 - 18.

I find this cream to be very soothing. My skin always feel really refreshed and soothed after applying this cream on. I love that it doesn't clog my pores or cause breakouts. It's not greasy or oily and it goes on really lightweight. The lightweight-ness is great while also still being a really moisturizing cream that spreads easily all over.

I notice my skin feels smoother and softer after using this Cica Cream. The texture of my skin has really improve from the use of this cream as well.


Rate (out of 5 stars): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
This is a great gentle cream that I would recommend anyone to try. It helped to slowly heal my acne and acne scars while also helping make my skin texture look and feel smoother. It's a moisturizing cream that is great for all skin types and is really gentle, making it great for people with sensitive skin as well.

It's actually really hard to find where you can buy it. I think maybe Leegeehaam have stopped making this product? Not really sure.


Product Mentioned:
Leegeehaam Grow Cica Cream
     Amazon: https://amzn.to/2ZqadM8

I think this is the new product that has replaced the Grow Cica Cream:
Dr. Ceuracle - Cica Regen 70 Cream
     Amazon: https://amzn.to/37yAaNK


FTC: Not sponsored. I bought this product with my own money and this is my own honest review. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Dear, Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop

Review: COSRX Centella Blemish Cream

Review: COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner