Review: Naturekind Acne Clear Cleansing Foam


Hi Everyone!

Today, I will be reviewing a new brand that I've never tried before. I found this brand, Naturekind, on Yesstyle.com when I was looking for a new face cleanser. I saw this one and it had good reviews, so I decided to give it a try. Concurrently, I bought 2 other skincare products from this brands as well, a face mask and a peeling-off mask. I will review these products in the future.

Formulated to suit acne-prone skin, this gentle foam cleanser helps rid excess sebum by thoroughly cleansing dirt trapped in pores, leaving skin deeply cleaned and balanced. Salicylic acid helps to improve skin texture while sophora root extract soothes irritated skin and protects it from external aggressors.

The Salicylic Acid which smears into the pores and alleviates the sensitive and stimulated skin with pimples. Centella Asiatica Extract, Spanish Licorice Extract, Aloe Vera Extract, and other skin soothing ingredients moisturizes the skin. The smooth bubbles eliminate dead skin cells and skin wastes with an efficient deep cleansing. 

Formulated with EWG Green Grade ingredients which are gentle to skin and great for anyone who has sensitive skin.

Here's a closeup of the cleanser. You can see it has a slightly metallic white look and not so creamy texture.

Type of Cleanser: Cleansing Foam

Size: 100 mL / 3.38 oz.

Color: Has a metallic sheen, white color.

Fragrance: Smells like salad, like a leafy salad kind of smell.

Texture: Has a thick, creamy texture.

Foam: Creates more of a dense foam

Star Ingredients: Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Salicylic Acid

Full Ingredients List: I can't find the ingredients list online. I have posted a picture of the back of the tube of cleanser, but it's all in Korean.

How To Use:
Take an appropriate amount, lather sufficiently, massage the wet skin gently, and wash off the bubbles with lukewarm water.

How I Use It:
I used this cleanser in the morning as my morning facial cleanser. I wet my face and squeezed out about a nickle-sized amount into my hands and dot my face with the cleanser. I massage the cleanser around until it creates a dense foam, then I rinse off my face with warm water.

Below are pictures of me using this cleanser as a makeup remover and facial cleanser
This is the BEFORE of the makeup on my hand.
After wetting my hand and massaging the cleanser around, you can see it creates a thin dense white foam. The makeup is still very much present underneath the foam, only the eyeshadow is gone underneath.
After rinsing off, you can clearly see the pencil eyeliner, although it has removed some of it. There's also a light line of the liquid eyeliner, but pretty much all removed. The mascara and eyeshadow have all been removed.

From Before and After using this cleanser, my skin is cleaner and doesn't have that oily shine anymore. I don't feel like the cleanser helped with my acne.
Can you see the difference in how my skin looks after using the cleanser. It's cleaner, less oily, not tight or dry. I don't see a difference in my acne.


Overall, this isn't the best cleanser out there and I wouldn't recommend it.

I wasn't impressed with the cleansing abilities of this cleanser. It cleans skin adequately, but not amazingly. My skin doesn't feel tight or dry which is great, but it also doesn't feel that clean either. However, I do appreciate that it's suppose to help with acne control, but I'm not really sure if it has helped any of my problem areas.

Additionally, as a makeup remover it isn't good, it just doesn't remove makeup well. It was only able to fully remove the eyeshadow, but I feel like anything can remove eyeshadow since it wasn't waterproof. The mascara I had on was only removed because of the water I used to rinse off the cleanser. As for the pencil and liquid eyeliners, the pencil eyeliner was very much still present afterwards and the liquid eyeliner was a whole other issue. While I was able to remove most of the liquid eyeliner, it was only through constant rubbing that it came off. I think if I had rubbed harder the liquid eyeliner would've come off, but realistically I would never rub that hard to remove any kind of eyeliner, so I didn't want to do that here

I'm also not a huge fan of the smell of this cleanser. I literally just thought of salad the whole time I was using this cleanser because of the smell.


Rate (out of 5 stars): ⭐⭐
This really isn't the great cleanser out there. I wouldn't recommend spending your money on this cleanser when there are so many other better ones out there. Not worth the money!


Product Mentioned:
     Yesstyle: https://shrsl.com/2ds1x
     Jolse: https://bit.ly/3fr3HdH



FTC: Not sponsored. I bought this product with my own money and this is my own honest review. Some links are affiliate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Dear, Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop

Review: COSRX Centella Blemish Cream

Review: COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner