Review: Huxley Secret of Sahara Cleansing Water; Be Clean, Be Moist


Hi Everyone!

Today, I will be reviewing a cleansing water.
I bought this cleansing water from Huxley as a cleansing set, Huxley Cleansing Duo, from Costco.com. It comes with the Huxley Cleansing Water; Be Clean, Be Moist and the Huxley Cleansing Gel; Be Clean, Be Moist.

This was actually the first time I've ever used a cleansing water and I have to say, I was really happy with the results!

This deep moisturizing cleansing water, enriched with cactus extract, effectively removes harmful substances and makeup without irritation while retaining moisture in the skin.
The cleansing water is much less stimulating than other water type cleansing waters with the cactus extract instead of purified water. It also contains orange and lemon extract rich of AHA ingredients, helping with dead skin cell elimination, tending the skin smooth and clean. The cleansing water with cactus extract base and hyaluronic acid has superb moisturizing effect.

Highlights:
💦Cleansing water enriched with cactus extract instead of water
💦Exfoliation & Clear skin
💦Less irritating cleansing water suitable for all skin types
💦Hydrating cleanser that retains moisture

Star Ingredient: Sahara Prickly Pear Seed Oil
🌵Precious ingredient discovered in an extreme environment
🌵Vitality surviving an extreme environment with a 50-degree daily temperature variance
🌵A beauty treasure found in the Sahara Desert. In order to extract just 1 liter of this precious oil, it takes 36 hours of hand labor to separate 1 million seeds.
🌵Far lighter with a greater moisturizing effect than argan oil due to its high content of linoleic acid.
🌵An anti-aging effect due to Vitamin E (tocopherol) content that is over 400 times higher than olive oil
🌵A safe and certified organic ingredient

Recommended For:
  • Those who look for a mild cleanser
  • Those whose skin feels tight after cleansing
  • Those who are afraid to use oil due to skin problems
  • Those who look for  no-rinse cleanser
Size: 200 mL

Color: Clear with a slight light green tinge

Fragrance: Smells like the typical Huxley product, reminds me of the Huxley Oil Essence smell. I think it's the Sahara Prickly Pear Seed Oil scent. It's a light scent that's not overpowering and goes away really quickly.

Texture: Water-like texture

Absorbency: This cleansing water "absorbs" the makeup and residue off my skin without leaving any kind of sticky residue on my skin and doesn't make my skin feel icky afterwards.

Packaging: Comes in a clear plastic bottle with a white plastic cap.

Main Ingredients:
  1. Hyaluronic Acid - Increasing hydration retention
  2. Orange Extract & Lemon Extract - Clean, smooth skin
  3. Centella Asiatica Extract - Pore Care
  4. Betula Alba Bud Extract - Helping address skin problems
Full Ingredients ListOpuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Glycerin, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, 1,2-Hexanediol, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Betula Alba Bud Extract, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Bud Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Bud Extract, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Water, Propanediol, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance

How To Use:
Soak a cotton pad with the cleansing water and gently wipe off the skin along the skin texture. Repeat it until no makeup residue is visible on the cotton pad and then pat the skin gently.

How I Use It:
I use this cleansing water whenever I want to remove makeup, but I'm doing doing a full makeup/face removal.
I apply this cleansing water onto a cotton pad and I let the soaked pad sit on the area of the makeup for a coupe of seconds, maybe 10 seconds at most, then I lightly swipe the cotton pad off. I rarely ever need to add more cleansing water, I like to just fold the cotton pad to other side and continue using the pad to remove makeup. If the cotton pad has been completely used and I'm still not finished, then I will repeat soaking the cotton pad with the cleansing water and wipe my face again until everything is completely removed.

Below are pictures of me using the cleansing water to remove makeup on my hands and face

On my hand, from top to bottom: Mascara, Eyeshadow, Gel Eyeliner & Liquid Eyeliner
After soaking a cotton pad and using it to remove the makeup, you can see all the makeup was able to be completely removed all in one try!
You can see there isn't any kind of weird residue on my hand and my hand actually does feel moisturized after wiping everything off with the cleansing water.

I only had to use one cotton pad in order to remove all the make on my hand.

I'm using the cleansing water to remove eye makeup that I have on at the end of the day.
On my eyes is only eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara.
All the makeup was successfully removed with one try.

Haha.... You can tell the makeup isn't fresh and it's clearly the end of the day since so much of my eyeshadow has worn off and my eyelids look oily.
However, as you can clearly see, all the makeup was taken off with the cleansing water.
The cleansing water didn't irritate my eyes or skin and the skin area my eyes don't feel dry or tight.

Here's the Before and After of the cotton pad I used to remove the eye makeup. This is when I just let the cotton pad sit on top of my eyes for a couple of seconds. Without even have to use any motion to remove the makeup, the cleansing water was already able to remove 70% of the makeup.

 
Overall, I really love using this cleansing water and I 100% plan to buy it again and reuse it over and over.

This cleansing water is amazing! It removes makeup amazingly and it doesn't irritate my skin or have any sort of adverse effects.
I find that I only need to use one cotton pad for each eye to remove all the makeup and I don't have to add more cleansing water to the pad.

Not only was this cleansing water able to remove all the makeup on my face, it was also able to remove all the oils, dirt, and grime that accumulated on my skin at the end of the day.
It makes my skin feel moisturized and clean.

Rate (out of 5 stars): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I LOVE THIS CLEANSING WATER!!!!
I highly recommend this skincare product for everyone to try. It's truly a great product that does an amazing job and doesn't have any adverse effects to my skin. It's great for all skin types!


Product Mentioned:
Huxley Secret of Sahara Cleansing Water; Be Clean, Be Moist
     Yesstyle: https://shrsl.com/2qewh
     Amazon: https://amzn.to/2XOQvba
     Amazon: https://amzn.to/2Nbj4h8
     Jolse: https://bit.ly/39KjgM2
     Stylekorean: https://bit.ly/38NRQFG

Huxley Cleansing Duo
     Stylevana: https://bit.ly/39Tq7Tt


FTC: Not sponsored. I bought this product with my own money and this is my own honest review. Some links may be affiliate.

Comments

  1. Hello, Thanks for sharing your experience with us, it is useful information for us. In Reshma Beauty, you can Buy Organic Skin Care Products Online which are natural, healthy, and safe beauty options.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Dear, Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop

Review: COSRX Centella Blemish Cream

Review: COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner